Sterling’s Commitment To An Ethical Culture
- Sterling is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and complying with applicable laws and regulations, its Code of Business Conduct and Company policies or requirements.
We have selected Lighthouse-Services to provide us with an anonymous and confidential method to hear your concerns or report misconduct. The Ethics Line is open not only to Sterling employees but to any party with knowledge of an ethics or compliance issue, including customers, vendors and other third parties.
The Ethics Line is a phone and Internet resource established to help us do the right thing. You have our promise that your comments will be heard.
We also prohibit unlawful retaliation. Sterling prohibits retaliation against anyone for raising a legal or ethical concern in good faith or for cooperating with an investigation.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recognize that you may have questions about the Sterling’s Ethics Line and what will happen when you call. Please read through our FAQ prior to filing a report.
To Make a Report or Ask a Question
You may use any of the following methods to submit a report, or ask a question.
- By calling 1-800-398-1496, for English
- By calling 1-800-216-1288, for Spanish
- From Mexico dial 001-800-216-1288
- By sending a fax in any lauguage to 1-215-689-3885