For investors seeking high margins, healthy cash flow, proven performance, and strong operational execution, Sterling presents an excellent opportunity for solid returns. This is due to Sterling’s sound management, entrepreneurial spirit, customer-centric culture, solid growth and diversification strategies, and most notably, our highly respected, and profitable, stable of subsidiary companies.
Market-leading infrastructure services provider of e-infrastructure, building, and transportation solutions.
Diversified portfolio of service offerings and end markets
- Resilient and strong growth opportunities
- In strongest geographic markets: Southern & Southwestern U.S., Rocky Mountain States, Nevada, California, Hawaii
- Broad-spectrum end customers include Government Agencies, Fortune 100, Top National Builders
Platform for strong growth of high margin low-risk work
- Mix of recurring and new project revenues
- Continued execution and sustainability of strategy of solidifying the base, growing margin products, and expanding into adjacent markets while maintaining solid recurring revenues
Strong management executing a consistent track record of proven results
- Revenue, EPS & EBITDA
- Cash Flow and strong Balance Sheet
- Return on Invested Capital
- M&A execution
Company Facts & Stock Info
For Further Information
Sean Eastman, KeyBanc Capital Markets
Brent Thielman, D.A. Davidson & Co.
Sterling is currently followed by the investment firms listed above; this list may not be complete and is subject to change as firms may add or delete their coverage of Sterling. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding Sterling’s historical or predicted performance made by the analysts at any of these firms are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of Sterling or its management. Sterling is providing this listing as a service to its stockholders, and does not by listing this or any other firms imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations. Interested persons must obtain copies of analysts’ reports on their own; Sterling does not distribute these reports. Several of these firms may be market-makers in Sterling stock and/or hold other long or short positions in the stock, and may provide compensated services to Sterling.